Friday, June 8, 2007

TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!

6/8: Yes, those are two 33 foot monsters completely blocking our home's view. We hit a little snag when Mac (alias "Mac-daddy") from St. Louis Winnebago dropped off the "Beast" yesterday not fully realizing that the slideout motor was busted (we can talk about what a slideout is later). No worries, Mac high-tailed it back to St. Louis for another 500 mile trip and brought back a brand spanking new 2008 model! With Mac-daddy coming to the rescue, my locking of the keys in the kaput coach became a moot point - Robin got a nice laugh at my expense anyway. We'll take the sweet upgrade regardless, and be on our way to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Sioux City, SD tomorrow (a mere 385 miles away). Team Slome will check in later...

1 comment:

Bill said...

Robin and Wade,

I came home to Fullerton and just got a great story about missing keys and an RV from my Mom. I would laugh, but a story like this hits way too close to home. I always blame the kids in these circumstances. Anyhow, happy motoring and visit Wall Drug in SD.

All the best,

Bill Bruin